Junk journal weekend

 Unfortunately I got an early start this morning as my neighbor decided at 5.30am to wake everyone up with 30 minutes of fireworks. I was not a very happy person as this is usually the only day I get to sleep in.  

So after not being able to get back to sleep,  as my mind was too busy thinking of ways to get him back, I got up and found my happy place by doing some crafting. 

The results:  An envelope journal and a one sheet (12x12) fold-away journal


And how you ask?
Well here are some photos I prepared earlier: 

The envelope journal is a repurposed A4 envelope: 


  

The second journal is from a 12 by 12 piece of card stock.

 
Embellishments added

 

closed
Opened
 

OK,  time for a nap. 

Happy crafting.

J



 












Comments

  1. What a very inconsiderate neighbour. I really like what you crafted and glad you found your happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for taking something annoying and turning it into a positive. Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop