A day crafting with recycling.



Terrible weather here today, raining and thunder and lightening overnight, so a good reason to stay indoors and craft. 

So I have a reasonable amount of craft stash and then there is my weekly container of recycling so decided to use a little of each and here is the result. 

Here is what I started with:  Rice bubbles and Cornflakes boxes from which I made into a Junk Journal cover. 

  

  

Used a concertina spine to eventually attach the internal pages.

The cover is double thickness to give some stability to the journal so that once the pages are included they will be supported 


Once the cover was completed a started the pages.  I use my scrap stash for this:  

  

Here are the internal pages. 

  

 




Hope you like. 

Happy crafting
J



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop