DO-AL(l) Creatives - Challenge #26 Mix Media (with ribbon / lace)

Many thanks all of you who joined in the DO-AL(L) creatives Blog Hop. 


And now for the new challenge from DO-AL (L) creatives: 

The theme for challenge #26 is Mix Media (including ribbon/Lace)

Our sponsor is Crafty Ribbon,  
And I have created the following canvas. 

 Here are a few more photos. 
I used, modelling paste, glass beads, glitter, inks,  sprays and stamps. 
 I embellised with flowers, lace, ribbon, a bead florishes and tape. 
 I completed the canvas by using gesso. 
I hope you like it.  I look forward to seeing your mix media creation. 
Happy crafting.

J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop