Lets Craft and Create; Team 2 reveal for challenge #125


Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #125 Create your own background

Thanks to those who took part in our  last challenge...
#124 Easter 

Team 2's inspirational creations are now available to check out for Challenge 125
.
And another chance to win a fabulous prize, simply enter your creations at the link provided at Lets Craft and Create. 

And here is my creation for this challenge. this time I created a card and I used several elements to create the back ground. 


And here is how I created the background.

 
I stencilled and inked 
 
and then stamped and gesso'ed 
Finally added glitter glass
 Hope you like the card.  I look forward to seeing your creations.
Happy crafting.
J




Comments

  1. Jonnece I love the look of this background and the gorgeous butterflies added. It's so much fun making our own original backgrounds..xx
    Have a lovely weekend.x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, yes I agree doing your background is great, so unique. Hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend. Raining here in NZ but good chance to just still in doors.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout