Do-AL(l) Creatives - Challenge 5 - Let your heart speak

Challenge number 5 for Do-AL(l) Creatives,
now remember the challenge runs from 1st May to the end of the month. 

Come check out the Do-AL(l) Creatives challenge blog. 

My creation for this month was created using one of the sponsors stamps - Heartcake

Bugaboo Digi stamps

The theme for this month is: 
Merry month (let your heart speak: wedding, Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc ....)
.

My card - Today is a good day to say 'I love you'.

Inside sentiment
'I love you'.


Remember your creation can be any type of creation from a card, Scrapbook  layout, fabric craft, even food.  What ever the theme inspires you to do. 
  I can't wait to see your creations.

Happy crafting
J

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout