I love you - Week 2 - 'Lets get Sketchy' Blog challenge

I know,  I feel like I am on a bit of a roll lately.  The sun is shining,  the kids are busy being on holiday and I have a little time in the evening to sit back and scrap a little.  



For the  week 2 challenge for "Lets get Sketchy' 
the following Jenessa Franco's Sketch was provided for inspiration 

 

And here is my layout 

(and I added a little bit of a challenge myself as Gregor had a class on so I didn't want to interrupt by going in and out of my craft room every 5 minutes, so all I had upstairs was 2 piece of patterned paper and a stencil, Model paste, Gesso and kindy glitter. 


I fussy cut out the flowers and leaves from one of papers and then kindy glittered and painted them with gesso.  

 

I stencilled on the base paper and added a title. 

Hope you like it,  Happy scrapping.

Jonnece 



Comments

  1. Wonderful page. I love the details. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page! Thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Get Sketchy!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Your flower cluster is stunning. Thank you for joining our challenge at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, love the flower cluster! thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on my sketch. Love all the texture. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout