Glamour Puss - Layout

Had an evening scrapping with Sarah and Tammy and here is my layout.  Got a mini album partly completed and hope to have that finished off in the next couple of days. 

I constructed the base paper first, with modelling paste, textured pasted and sprays.
I used prima stencils on Webster paper.  And mixed some gold paint in to one of the pastes. 
I started with a Prima Julie Nutting tag, which I stencilled and then built the rest of the mat from there. 

I stamped a couple of feathers around the edge and splashed some gold paint here and there. 

 
I used 3 different coloured Heidi Swapp sprays 

I used the kaiser letter die for my title.   Again I painted cardstock to get the letter colour that I needed.  

I embellished with some beads and Heidi Swapp banner strips. 

Happy scrapping.
Jonnece



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout