Black, Red and cream: Double layout

I love the colours in this double layout.  This was inspired by the Origami folded album (photos below) that I did of the boys earlier this year:
 
I wanted to use some bling flourishes but I didn't have any so instead I used a Black lead paint and placed some rhinestones along the stems.  I used scallop circle flowers and paper rolls for the other embellishments. 
   
This the origami folded album and storage box.
 
   
This album is made from origami folded photo frames.  Each page one 12x12 piece of patterned page so not a low cost album but very worth in the long run.  I will post the instruction in the next couple of weeks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop