ATC's and Scrap Camp prep

Only 5 days to go and Scrap camp will be here.  I have prepared 15 kits to make over the weekend and will possible take a couple of other projects just in case.  Can't wait. 
  I have also made some ATC's to share and some favours to hand out.  
 
These are small note pads in a range of different colour, with a paper sleeve and small flower.  The kids and I made the flowers by using a scallop punch.    (Easy and quick - I will probably make these for the St James Gala in September.)  
   
The ATC's are from an assortment of patterned papers, stamps and crystal effects.  I made the ATC book to hold the cards.  This was made from 1 piece of 12x12 cardstock and Patterned paper cover chipboard for the cover.   I used an assortment of ribbons and wool to decorate the book.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop