DO-AL(l) Creatives - Challenge #37 - 3 of a kind.

Happy New Year from Aotearoa,  New Zealand. 

I am so looking forward to 2020.  

And is the first challenge from DO-AL(L) Creatives, for 2020. 
 And my contribution for this challenge is a card: 


The theme is 3 of a kind.  I have the following:

3 panels, 3 colour pallets, 3 flowers and 3 layers.  

Our sponsor for this challenge is: 

Now for a couple more photos of my card. 



Simplicity is key and often has the biggest impact. 

Just foam matting adds dimension to the card. 

I look forward to seeing your creations

I hope you have a safe and happy 2020. 

Happy crafting
Jonnece


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop