DO-AL(L) Creatives challenge #29 - Mythical creatures / Fairies

Welcome to the May challenge from DO-AL (L) creatives: 

The theme for this challenge #29 is 'Mythical creatures / Fairies'

And my card is using one of the images from our sponsor 

And our sponsor is:


Bugaboo


 Here are a couple more photos of the card. 


 to add a little more depth I added extra image layers. 



Hope you like it.  
 I am sending this one to a good friend. 

I look forward to seeing your creations

happy crafting. 
J


Comments

  1. Hi Jonnece,
    you made a wonderful card with Clyde. I like the funny images with him!
    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout