DO-AL(l) Creatives -Challenge #28 - My Zodiac Sign.

Welcome to the April challenge from DO-AL (L) creatives: 

The theme for this challenge #28 is 'My Zodiac sign'

And our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp  


Now my zodiac sign is:


Cancer (21st Jun to 22nd Jul).



I have made a birthday card because as well as being my zodiac, it is also one of brothers and 2 of my nephaws and my nieces zodiac. Not to mention my mother and father -in-laws.  I also celebrate my actual birthday with 2 of my relatives and 3 of my work collegues.
The card will certainly be used. 

And here it is: 


I used real shells from Waitarere beach on the card.
 Here are a couple of close ups




Hope you like it. I look forward to seeing your zodiac sign card. 

Happy crafting 
J






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop