Welcome to the 4th Anniversary Celebration Challenge for 'If you give a crafter a cookie'

4th Anniversary Celebration Challenge for 'If you give a crafter a cookie'
Congratulatuion to the team and in particular to
 Deanne, our amazing team lead and challenge co-ordinator. 

Now for this very special occassion we have an amazing list of sponsors 
 Please pop by to 'If you give a crafter a cookie' to check out the prizes for this challenge. 
Now for my creations. 
My first one is using one of my favourite images from Pattie’s Creations , with which I have created a journal page
Now for a closer look.



                              
   
 I fussy cut the image and placed it on the journal page using foam tape. 
I hope you like it. 

And now for my second creation, using an image from Fabrika Fantasy


 
I can't wait to see what you create for our Anniversary challenge. 

Happy crafting
J





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop