DO-AL (l) Creatives: Challenge # 20: Theme: Spotlight


Gosh it is August already and winter is definitely here in New Zealand 
Time for a new challenge from DO-AL (l) creatives:

August :  Theme: Spotlight
And for my creation this month:

is this very cute card using one of our sponsers images



Our sponsor this month: 


A few more photos of my card.  And yes he really does make me smile.

 I love the spotlight theme and how you just get to highlight one or two sections of an image.

  I used a slightly different take just to give you another choice
 of how a spotlight theme can be used.

 Aand so not to waste the image I used the other sections of the
 image in the inside of the card. 

I hope you like it.  Remember to have a look at my other team member creations.
I look forward to see your creations. 



Happy crafting
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop