Lets Craft and Create - Challenge #139 - ATG + Red, White and Blue

Time for the July reminder for our 'Lets Craft and Create' challenge 

Challenge #139 - ATG with an option  of Red. White and Blue

Thanks to everyone that took part in our last challenge...
 #138 -- ANYTHING GOES - Option your favourite punch

Team 2's inspirational creations are now available to check out for Challenge 139
Remember this is another chance to win a fabulous prize,
simply enter your creations at the link provided at Lets Craft and Create.

And now for my creation for this month is a layout using a photo from a few years ago. 

I used the butterfly photo on a layout for a friend and just loved how it turned out so here is another,  I hope you like it.  This photo is of my littlest man - Kiwa.  (He a little bigger now, but still cute) 

 I added a banner of flowers
 I used a photo image of a Monach Butterfly, on just one side. 
 I just love the depth of colour.  
And I hope you like it. 

Can't watch to see your creations for this challenge. 

Happy crafting
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop