If you give a crafter a cookie - Challenge #96


The winter is here in New Zealand,  the nights are cooler and the days are shorter.  And all the more reason to stay inside and craft. 
Now here the second chllenge for  'If you give a crafter a cookie' for June. 
And the yummy cookie inspiration for challenge #96
   And I have used an image from our sponsor for this challenge
I have made a wee card that I used for awedding shower for the bride.  

I actually printed the image three times and coloured and
 then matted pieces of the image on a full print of the image.   


I look forward to see your creations. 

Happy crafting
J



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop