DO-AL(l) Creatives - #12: REMINDER: The end of the year (lets the corks pop)

A friendly reminder for our last challenge for DO-AL (l) Creatives for 2017

A reminder of our theme:
   The end of the year (let the corks Pop out).

Congrats to the winners of our November challenge.  Well done ladies.  

Now remember this challenge runs from until the 31st December.  
Our sponsor this month is: 


I have used the same twist and pop card and our sponsor image.
I recommend that you try it, it is so easy to make. 

The inside of the card, which I have included a journal section.
On the front I use a couple Prima flowers. 
I have made a few of these twist and pop card now and
I have to say that everyone who has received one just loves it.  

Now lets get our 'Craft on'

Happy crafting 
j




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop