Lets Scrap challenge 4-01-17: Autumn layout

Hi everyone, welcome again to another Lets Scrap sketches challenge.
  Now for the first challenge for the month of April sketch for 'Lets Scrap Sketches' 


Now although a double layout sketch I have used just the left hand side as my inspiration. 

Remember you have 15 days.

In this layout I stencilled and inked before embellishing and adding my photo. 

Here are a couple of close ups.

 

 Hope you like it. 

I look forward to seeing your creations
Happy Crafting
J
 

Comments

  1. I love this, that dragon fly was so cute and the photo strip behind the picture was a great idea! Great take on the sketch! Blessings, Jamie (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop