Do-Al(l) Creatives Challenge #2: Winter Theme


Challenge # 2,  for the new Do-AL(l) Creatives challenge blog. 

Thank you to those who joined in the blog hop and commented on my blog, please watch this space for my announcement of the receiver of my gift in the next couple of days. 

Now on to this months challenge:  "Winter Time'  
Remember your creation can be any type of creation from a card, Scrapbook  layout, fabric craft, even food.  What ever the theme inspires you to do. 
  I can't wait to see your winter time creations. 

Now I used one of the sponsors - Sheep Ski Designs images. 

And here is my ceation

I love the image.  The polar bears just look so chilled, hence the card.

 
I used Kindy glits on the image and as the snow flakes.

I layer the image to give it a 3D appears.

 Hope you like my card.
Can't wait to see your creations.
Happy crafting.

J




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop