Lets Scrap sketches - 4-15-16





I love this Lets Scrap sketch and the first thing I thought of creating was an album page using this as my inspiration.

So here is my first page for the album.
 Here are a couple of close ups to show the detail. 
 

 

The flaps on the right hid a few photos.

Now the album itself I have titled as 'I Love....' and here is the front cover

 and a closer look.
 
The album is made up of the following page titles:  Travel, Friends, Crafting, Chocolate and Home, and I will be using the sketch as the inspiration for each page.   I will blog as I complete so watch this space.

happy scrapping
J










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop