Scrap album - gala crafts

Scrap Album


While cleaning out my craft room I came across some scrap paper that I had sewn together for no other reason than for something to do.   So to utilize the paper I decided to put together an album for the gala. 
These are the papers, two 8x8 sewn together 

All I needed was the front and back covers, so I used chipboard, a thickness of 2, for each cover.  I covered both piece with patterned paper and joined.  
This give the cover a little more stability.

                               
 Then I used my Zutter to bind the book.
                          
 It was looking a little bland so add a few handmade flowers (using pages from an old book)
                           

 So I might make a box for the album now.  Watch this space. 
Happy crafting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop