Reading time

I have been pretty business this week with work and the boys,  so I have not been online or Scrapbooking for several days.  Felt a little withdrawal setting in, so managed to get a couple of hours of SBing in this afternoon, so feel that things are getting back to normal.  My dining table certainly looks that way.  
I started a Family trip journal (using a preloved scrapbook) and completed 4 layouts. 
Here is one of the layouts.  
This is a photo from a few years ago, which, like many of my photos, has been waiting to be scrapped.  Here it is.  I used a range of Kasier Craft papers.  
And with many of my layouts I have incorporated a design that is normally used for cards. 
The section at the bottom could be used to place another photo or journaling.  You could also  place two smaller photos on the front of section, on either side of the middle fold.  
 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop