Lets Craft and Create: Challenge #153 ANYTHING GOES + (OPTION) 'Thank You'

Fabulous weather,  summer is on its way here in New Zealand.  

The spring flowers are out and the bees are working hard . 

And yes it is time for the November challenge from 'Lets Craft and Create'

My creation this month are 'Thank you' cards using lavender from my garden. 

I love the fact that although I have used real flowers, 
rather than dying these will dry and still look as great. 
 Firstly I made mini bouquets of lavenders with tissue paper and twine
 I used one of my fav 'Thanks' stamps from Stampin up 
 Here are a couple more photos


Hope you like the cards, remember there is nothing like receiving 'Thanks you' flowers
even when they are mini bunches.
I look forward to seeing your creation
Happy crafting 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop