DO-AL(L) Creatives challenge #35 - : Anything but a card

This month I have started a Recipe journal for a friend, 
 which I hope to have complete before Christmas. 

Our DO-AL(L) Creatives challenge sponsor for this month is; 

Simon Says Stamp!

Now for the recipe journal I will be sharing some of my favourite recipes.
I made the entire journal from my stash of papers. 
I embellished the cover 
and used my trusty Zutter to bind the pages.

Added some ribbon to the binding.
and I will slow add recipes and photos 

Hope you like it. 



I look forward to see your creations - remember anything but a card. 

Happy crafting 
Jonnece



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop