DO-AL (l) creatives: Challenge #18: June 2018 theme National colours

A great new challenge from DO-AL (l) Creatives:

June Theme:   National colours

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

And I have used one of their digi's. 

The New Zealand National flag is red white and blue.
Unfortunately it is often mistaken for the Australian flag which is the same colours but the stars of the southern cross are white and they have 1 extra star.  

now for a couple of extra close ups. 


And just to show that the card design would suit many colours I have also complete one in the national colours of Germany. 
I hope you like the card and I do look forward to seeing your creations. 

I will be completing a reminder card for later in the month using the colour for our national sports teams.

Happy crafting







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout