The Wonder of Mixed Media Art.

Quick update:  my canvas was choosen as top pick for



Here is my first attempt at mixed media. 


I used 2 canvases, Modeling paste, Inks, sprays, gesso, mod podge, dies and paints. 

Most of all it was fun. 



Here are a couple of close ups.  

I love that I could just keep adding until I felt there was enough. 

 It is a wonderful thing to work in as you can just create
and recreate as you like the canvas is never really complete.
Even if you hang it on the wall you can take it down and keep adding. 
Just a wonderful medium to work with


Hope you like it.  I certainly like making it. 


Love to hear what you think. 

I have share this with the following challenge, please come check them out. 


Happy crafting
J







Comments

  1. Stunning! So much detail. Really lovely work. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog for our November Anything Goes challenge.
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful canvas and such a fabulous first! Beautiful colour tones, lovely depth, gorgeous details and brilliant textures.
    Thank you for joining in with our November challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout