The results of a weekend away with the girls.

Don't you just love getting away with a group of like minded crafter.  
I do, and the weekend was absolute fun. 

and here is just one of the layout's I crafted.

In between jumping into the heated pool and spa. 
(someone had too)
 I used 2 prima stencils on the background. 

 This layout was inspired by the butterfly panel on the right hand side. 
I loved the richness of the colours of the butterflies 
Hope you like it,  pleae leave me a comment I love feedback.
 I used modeling paste and mist sprays, inks and paints on the layout 
together with some glass glitter.

The layout is matted on to card to give some stability and inked around the edges.

Happy crafting.

I have share this layout with:   
Come check the blog out and join in the fun

J





Comments

  1. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous, Jonnece! I love how you scrapped the beautiful photo of you. Your take on our challenge this month is FABULOUS!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all so happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful layout and I love your use of inks/sprays on your background paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout - love the way you used inks and sprays!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout and misting! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page and details! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOURself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout