If you give a crafter a cookie - Challenge #61


Here we go with the second challenge from 'If you give a crafter a cookie' for 2017

and here is the inspiration for
challenge #61

 And here is my creation, a christmas winter inspired card.
(even after 2 weeks holiday in scouching hot Rarotonga)

My inspiration was the mitten cookie, so cute and I wanted to make the mitten the main focus hence the actual card is the mitten. 

Here are a couple more close ups.
I used the stampin up ribbon punch

And some chirstmas embellishments

 Our sponsers for this challenge: 
-Sasayaki Glitter
Hope you like the card. 

Happy scrapping. 
Remember if you leave a comment please include your blog so I can come visit.

Jonnece

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout