The first challenge for this month from  'Lets Scrap Sketches'

The talented Mich has provided the inspiration.


and here is my take on the sketch using a couple of my favourite Christmas photos of the boys. 
I used a Stampin up die for the ornaments  
 And from my stash a Christmas banner.  Unfortunately the photo does not do it justice 

 Rather than a large number of photos I choice to use some tags that I had in my stash. 

Hope you like the layouts.  I can't wait to your interpretation. 
And remember there is a prize up for grabs.
Happy scrapping
Jonnece

 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous style and pics used on your lovely layout, amazing colours too. Have a fun weekend.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout