If you give a crafter a cookie: My first challenge as a design team member.

Exciting stuff.  I am honoured to joined the lovely ladies at 'If you give a crafter a cookie' 

and here is the
challenge #58 cookie photo inspiration.


and our sponser for this challenge is 'Beccy's Place'digital stamps

so join us and be in with a chance to won some wonderful stamps.


Remember to use the above cookie picture as inspiration!
You can create ANYTHING your heart desires, as long as it's clear how you were inspired by the cookies! 

This challenge runs for 2 weeks. (Dec 1-14)


I was certainly inspired and with the New Zealand school year coming to an end in the next couple of weeks the teachers gift is high on my boys list of things for me not to forget.
So here is what I have so far.
The box opens to reveal a card surrounded by Christmas ornaments.  
  I made each ornament using Stampin up dies. 
I topped the box with paper strips gently moulded to give the rised ribbon look.  

Can't wait to see your creations!
Happy scrapping

J








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout