Now and then layout for Lets Scrap Sketches 10-01-16

Lets Scrap first challenge for October.

I love October because it means that summer is only just arond the corner
here in New Zealand. 

And even more opportunity to take photo for scrapping.

Here is our sketch from the talentd Mich:

And here is my take on the sketch
     I used a new Kaiser range papers and some prima flowers. 
  
I used my trusty old sewing machine to attached the photo mat sections.
 


 
 The right hand layout has a folded section for journalling. 
 

I loved the papers and decided not to cut thru the design so opted instead to cut around the hanging plants and feathers. 

Hope you like it.

  Can wait to see your take on the sketch.

Happy scrapping.

J










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop