Lets craft and Create - Challenge #118 Halloween/Autumn/Fall



Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #118 Halloween/Autumn/Fall
Thanksto those who took part in our  last challenge...
#117 SPOTS OR STRIPES

Now Team 2's inspirations are now availble to check out for Challenge 118
Here is my two pieces of inspiration.  I decided on a card and layout.




I assume that the reason we seem to navigate towards the colour orange for Halloween are the pumpkins, but yes it was my first choose and goes so well with black. The combination really pops.

Here are a couple of close ups.


 
 So for the card I used a Tim Holtz twigs and leaves die, as they looks like bones.
 I alos made an envelope to go with the card.
The boys are giving the card to our neighbour for Halloween.

 This layout is all layers, 10 in fact under the photo.  I love how it has turned out.  I even used all the packaging from the black bat cover tree branch.  Yes including the plastic which I used to matt the photo 
 

 I have had the bats for a while now. It is so great when I can use something from my stash

So for the next few weeks it will be on the fridge for all to see
before being place in Tira's album.

Hope you like.  And I look forward to see your creations.

Happy scrapping
J
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop