Lets Scrap Sketches Desigm team announcement

I had some great news this week, I was selected to join the Lets Scrap Design team,  I am so honoured and excited to be part of such a talented group of ladies.   

I had joined in on a couple of the sketch challenges and just loved the challenge of doing the double layouts.   And sketches are such a great way to take the guess work out of where to place photos.    

Now for the great sketch by Mich,  and my first layout as a design team member. 


And here is my take on the sketch.

I created 3 mini albums within the layout which opens up to reveal more photos.
   


I love all the photos of the big and little men in my life. So it can be hard to pick which ones I want to scrap so when it come to a multi photo layouts I have to stop myself (LOL) from trying to put too many.  The beauty of including a little mini album is that you can add more photos.

Handy hint:  I know that often the worry is placing a layout that has interactive sections in an album because you can not open or use any of the interactive section without having to remove the layout from the protective pocket.  Well my solution is that I cut a 3 sided window in the plastic pocket that covers that particular part of the layout that requires interaction.  This allows me to open or move the required part of the layout without having to remove the layout from the protective pocket.  Works a treat.
  
Good old Prima embellishments

  I used Kaiser craft papers for the layout.

Hope you like layout and I look forward to seeing your take on the sketch

Happy scrapping
J


Comments

  1. Saw your layout on Let's Scrap and had to stop by!!! I LOVE the shutter look and that paper!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your comments so greatly appreciated. Big hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout