Lets Scrap Sketches - Challenge 3-15-16


One thing that I love about sketches is that it alleviates the one thing that can be a struggle and that is the initial layout plan.  A sketch takes that first step away.



Here is my take on the wonderful sketch challenge for Lets Scrap Challenge 3-15-16

 I used a Kaiser craft paper with I distressed the edges and then stencilled with a coarse textured paste.
 Each photo is matted twice,  the first being a fine sand paper, and then the bottom matt was wet and scrunched up and then flattened out. 
 I was originally going to use real shells on the layout and although I love lumpy bumpy layouts,  it would have cause an issue placing into an album so I took a photo of the shells and then cut them out for the layout, hence the reason they look so real. 
 I did use some tiny paua shells pieces and tiny pipi shells for the final embellishments.

 
I embossed the little crabs and I cut the sea weed free hand. 
Hope you like the layout and I can't wait to see you interpretation of the sketch. 
 
Happy Scrapping
J

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout