Sea shell layout

I had a great weekend scrapping with the group of ladies who I had the pleasure of completing a circle journal project.  During the weekend we got our journals back after 12 months.  I will blog my completed journal, which I am so happy with but first I will share with you my layouts from the weekend and one I did today:

First my Sea shell layout.  The boys and I collected shells from our visit to Mt Maunganui a couple of weeks ago:

This layout won the 'Peoples choice' award Aug/Sept 2012 at the Scrapbook awards.  

 As the layout is lumpy bumpy it sits on a stand rather than in an album.
 
 I used foil paper and inks for the photo frame 
 
I also soaked the shells in ink over night so they would have a slight blue colour. 

This layout received an award in the Scrapbook Awards People's Choice for Aug/Sept 2012



The next layout is on white cardstock coloured with glimmer mist and inks.  I used paua shells in this layout  


 

The  next was a nice and quick layout using a TIm Holtz leaf die


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop