Layout questions and instructions

I have had a couple of questions on where I get my ideas from and I can honestly say that they come from many places.  

If I see an idea that I like or that I can incorporate into a layout, I note it down in my trusty little journal (only recently started).  It can be as small as a title or as big as an album idea that I change to a mini album for a layout. 

I have found that the journal comes in handy for ideas on scrap days at Michelle's or getting Kits ready for Scrap camp, where I will need up to 12 layouts to work on for the weekend. 

   

It doesn't seem to take long to fill, so I am planning on have several journals over the next year.  I often attach templates for fold outs or card ideas.  Above left  is a layout that I am working on now and above is the one that I used for 'Kiwa at 4'.   

I had not completed instructions on any of my layout but I have been asked, so I will work on them over the next couple of weeks and place then on the blog for others to use.   

Care take ever.  J

What a great day in Palmerston North,  the sun was shining and very little hint that Winter is on it's way.  We are enjoying it while we can.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout