My Scrap Stash - Upcycling, recycling and repurposing: the start.

 It is a little daunting when I look my scrapbooking stash but I have to start somewhere

 so this is the beginning of the re-organisation of my space and material. 

I have a living list of things to produce so that I can actually start utilising all my 

scrapbooking material and other stuff I have at my finger tips.  

My starter for 10: 

Paper scrap embellishments

Junk Journal embellishments

Envelopes

Paper clip pockets

Paper flowers

Word tags

Tags

Junk journals

mini journals

card packs 


This morning I found several rolls of old wall paper cira 1970s, which I have cut into workable sheets of 12x12.  I also found some old music sheets, dress pattern paper and old airmail envelopes.  


Made some mini envelopes and pockets out of old cereal packaging 
         And made some flowers from some old book pages.  

phew, time to sit back.  

Happy crafting

J









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop