Upcycling the every day envelope

 I still get snail mail from those companies that still like that personal contact with their customers and because I can not bring myself to just recycle the envelope and have decided to make them useful again,  at least for a short time or if the person who receives it is like me they will have a junk journal to put it in, for memory sake. 

Here's what I created. 

And the process:  

The envelope.....

I washi taped the edges, and scrap matted the front and back of the envelope....
 
love the envelope window


I am going to make a card to go in the envelope.  
A card that enhances the window, I think. 

Hope you like. 

Happy crafting
J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop