Let's Craft and Create challenge #146 - Beautiful Butterflies


It is starting to get a little chillier in New Zealand this month, 
so a very good reason to stay in doors and craft.

Our second challenge from 'Let's Craft and Create' for 2019:

Beautiful Butterflies

My contribution:

Please remember to go have a look at the inspiration from the team
at the 'Lets Craft and Create' challenge.

A big thanks to everyone that took part in our last challenge...
145 ANYTHING GOES + Option Green things. 

Now for this challenge there is a little gift up for grabs: 

A 'Stampin Up' Hodgepodge Hardware embellishment kit. (200 piece kit) 
contains different sizes silver frames and brads.

Good luck.

Now here a a couple of extra little more close ups of my card.   

 I just love butterflies,  They are so beautiful.

I have to say that there are not many projects that I complete that 
don't have a butterfly embellishment somewhere. 


I look forward to see your creations for this challenge. 

Happy crafting
J

Comments

  1. I love the softness of the colors , the doily makes good texture ………...Lis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop