Lets Craft and Create challenge 136# - Anything goes + optional 'Through a window'

Reminder time for our 'Lets Craft and Create' challenge for April 2018

Challenge #136 - Anything goes + optional 'Through a window'.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our last challenge...
 #135 -- ANYTHING GOES (Optional Easter theme)

Team 2's inspirational creations are now available to check out for Challenge 136.
Remember this is another chance to win a fabulous prize,
simply enter your creations at the link provided at Lets Craft and Create.

Now for my creation for this months reminder:
 And I am also excited about my new old Florist frog that I have my card displayed on.
 I was lucky to stop in Oamaru on the way to the Ed Sheeran concert in Dunedin with my friends, Karen, Amy and Ikey.

We stopped in at 'The florist' on state Hway 1 (next to the Lotto).  Where I asked whether they sold Florist frogs unfortunately they didn't but the lovely owner had one that she show my friend Karen who had never seen one.  I explained that I was wanting one to display cards and we pretty much decided that I would need to look in Antique shops.   After chatting about our trip to Dunedin and having looking around the shop we thanked her and was about to leave when she gave me this florish frog.  So nice. 

I was so excited and when I got back to Palmerston North, as a thank you I made this card that I will post down to the owner of the shop .  Hope she likes it.  
 
If you are ever in Oamaru, New Zealand, remember to pop into the T'he Florish' and have a look around, purchase some beautiful flowers and say hi from me. 

Look forward to see your creations.

Happy crafting
J




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop