Do-Al(l) Creatives: Challenge #14: Party theme with Ribbon/Lace

DO-AL(l) Creatives - Challenge # 14 - February 2018

'Thank you' to all who joined us for our first challenge for 2018
and DO-AL (l) Creatives Blog hop. 
I hope you enjoyed looking around the team member sblogs.
.
Our theme is for month is:  Party: with ribbon / lace 
Now my creation for this challenge is a gift box
for a birthday party I will be attending next month.

 I will be giving the gift box with some gardening products.   
 I used ribbon, twine, flowers and a little butterfly on the lid of the box. 
 There are 3 layed sections within the main box.  Each embellished with Butterflies 
 In the centre I have place more butterflies using strips of transpencies so it looks like they are flying around. 

Hope you like it.  Would love to see your comments.

And I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge. 

Happy crafting
J


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop

It's all about the Cake - Layout