DO-AL(l) Creatives - #12: The end of the year (lets the corks pop)


Our last challenge for DO-AL (l) Creatives for 2017 and a most fitting way to end the year with a theme of:   The end of the year (let the corks Pop out)

Now remember the challenge runs from the 1st to the 31st December. 
I look forward to seeing your creations. 
Our sponsor this month is: 

Digi Stamps 4 Joy



Now for mine,  which I used both the our sponsors image and the 'Cork popping' as inspiration for this 'Twist and Pop' card:


 I am a little sold on these twist and pop cards. 
I have made several now and they are prefect for any celebration.   

My card is an 'End of the year' graduation card. 


Hope you like it.  And again I can't wait to see your creations for this challenge. 

Happy crafting 
J







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop