Lets scrap sketch challenge 1-15-16


Love this sketch challenge from Lets scrap sketches
so here is my take on it:
1-15-16
I used Bo Bunny papers and embellishments from my recycling stash.

I cut down some bamboo skewers for the side panel embellishment

 And used home made paper for the scroll embellishment

 
The origami lady is from a card I was given many years ago.

The layout can be folded down to a 12 by 12.  as shown below.  


Many thanks LSS this layout was selected as a top pick.
Top Pick Button 
Many thanks

Happy scrapping.

J



Comments

  1. WOW!!! That is so unique using bamboo sticks as embellishments on a Japanese themed page!!!! Your papers are perfect!!! Thank you for playing along at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little details, and I;m glad your Little origami lady got put to good use! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout!! Love your work with the sketch and love the pics!! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year: Do-Al(l) Kreatives

It's all about the Cake - Layout

DO-AL(l) Creatives - First year birthday celebrations and Blog Hop