Translate

Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

All dressed up - Birthday card

As promised here is the card I made for an up and coming birthday.
All products used are Stampin up.

  
I used a strip of transparency to attach the stand and dress. 

Now here are the steps I went thru to come up with the card above.


Initial stage to get the size and measurements
correct for the inside card section 
Second step to get the measurements
 of the main card

Step 3:  sit back and look at the piece and decide what could be done better, hence the transparent strip to reduce the bulk behind the strand and dress.

Step 4:  pick the paper.  




No comments:

Post a Comment